8.1.14

Happy New Year

Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Greetings from 2014! I hope the New Year has gotten off to a brilliant start despite Mother Nature’s hindrances of late. I’m back from riding high on a wave myself - a metaphorical wave of inspiration - after what was one of the best breaks I’ve had in a long time. Lake Geneva called me back once more to test my French as well as my stamina, as I walked down every rue and boulevard worthy of cultural exploration under the bluest of blue skies. 2013 continued to surprise down to its very last hours as I travelled over the Swiss Alps to what had been previously unchartered territories of Eastern Europe. Ringing in 2014 in Belgrade was only the beginning of an electric adventure across the Serbian capital, bounteous of art, design and gastronomy. The city proved to be a hit on all my senses and I’ll be sharing all the #highlife and #lowlife from Belgrade and Geneva on the blog in the coming weeks.

Until then, here’s to a prosperous and boundless year ahead!