11.3.10

Me... On Pattern

I have to be honest with you - I didn't think that on my 92nd post for this blog, there would even be a 92nd post, let alone have the feelings that I have grown towards the world wide blogosphere. My blog has played such an important role for me on both a personal and professional level and with only a few entries to go before I hit the landmark-100, it is particularly touching to be noted for my 'cultural eye' by curatorial platform INTRODUCING for their new issue, An Archetype of Aesthetics, on Pattern. I have written five blog-entries for Issue IX exploring the theme of pattern in my own very unique way, so please visit the site and enjoy fellow artist, writer and friend, Nicola McCartney's essay, The Repeated Pattern as well as the other articles for your patterned-pleasure.