28.12.10

200th Post!

What a splendid way to mark the end of another year. I can't take credit for planning this out, but it just so happens this is officially my 200th Post - it feels like only yesterday when I hit the 100 mark. So, before the New Year cometh when I will be taking a Winter pause, I would like to thank everyone who has visited jonathanvelardi.blogspot.com, got in touch and supported my work and writing and I wish you all the very best for 2011. I will be welcoming in another decade in new environments with good friends, full of inspiration and exciting ideas on a distant island I have wanted to visit for many, many years. I'm making sure 2011 get's off to a good start and I hope you will be too.

Here's something for the '2010-2011 Party Track' from Japanese lifestyle legend Takashi Murakami featuring Kirsten Dunst that's already got me jumping around the room... see you in 2011!