19.8.10

Young & Lost Club

Hej alle! (that's 'hi everyone' in Danish) I'm back from having had an awesome time in Copenhagen so once I unpack and fix my camera which suffered a meltdown a few days ago, I'll be blogging about art, design and smørrebrøds over the next few days.
But until then, at the beginning of this week, my very good friends Sara and Nadia from Young & Lost Club launched their Compilation album to coincide with the label's fifth anniversary of finding the freshest indie bands on the London scene. I don't know where all this time has gone but Sara and Nadia have grown from strength to strength and I'm very proud of their amazing success with this landmark celebration. If you haven't heard of Y&LC then I suggest you just pretend that you have and do your homework pronto - see the girls in NME and American Songwriter of this month as well as at their club night and dj sets across the capital. With a limited release of 1500 copies, The Young & Lost Club Compilation features thirty-five tracks from bands such as Vincent Vincent and the Villains to Good Shoes and Noah and the Whale so get your copy now and celebrate five years of a label that has done so much for so many bands...
three cheers to the Pyrrha Girls!