10.8.09

tART at A.I.R.

Artist, New Yorker and more importantly friend, Anna Lise Jensen, is presenting new work in a group exhibition with the tART collective at A.I.R. Gallery in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Welcome Home: Volume One is a series of projects that documents her experiences with federal interior spaces and features the lovable and delightful Alice and Alvin. The show runs to the 29th August at 111 Front Street, #228 and the gallery is open on Wed-Sun 11am to 6pm.
Anna Lise is also the founder of HOST who is organizing the community garden project I am working on and her sterling work has gained the support of the community garden committee at West 104th Street, Manhattan and the ball is rolling for wall space in the garden for my wallpaper installation as well as my obelisk structures - more news coming soon.