27.11.10

Politics In Print: Back To The Archives

It's been a few months since I have posted anything about my summer commission for Devon County Council, so with news that the Politics in Print bandwagon has made a pit-stop at the Devon Record Office, I am delighted to be able to invite anyone who is thinking to be Devon-bound before the New Year to pay a visit and see my work, Semper Fidelis. As I reported in July of this year, the archives at the Record Office are extraordinary and it's very exciting to have my hand printed bandana back into the environment which it was inspired from. Located in Exeter, the Devon Record Office is open to the public and the team there are extremely helpful with saintly patience - especially after my tirade of questions during my first site visit!
For details about my commission click here and if you would like further information about visiting the Devon Record Office and its facilities click here for their official website.
Semper Fidelis, 2010
2011 will see the Politics in Print tour hit the Exeter Phoenix gallery in Exeter and Great Torrington thereafter - visit jonathanvelardi.blogspot.com for more updates - have a great weekend everyone!