9.2.11

Ploughing On...

The Politics in Print tour ploughs on this month at The Plough Arts Centre in Great Torrington, Devon. This will be the last scheduled stop to see my work, Semper Fidelis, a hand printed cotton square that was specially commissioned by Devon County Council and Double Elephant Print Workshop. The work was inspired by the political collections at Devon Record Office when I undertook my research over the summer of 2010. Visit The Plough Arts Centre for more information about the exhibition that runs until the 26th February and click here to view a copy of my artist statement that describes in detail the subject matter I document through the political timelines of Devon's sociopolitical history around the square.

Semper Fidelis, 2010
Politics in Print
The Plough Arts Centre
Great Torrington, Devon
EX38 8HQ
4th - 26th February 2010